I found that when we decided to eat low carb and sugar free, we could no longer buy any pre-made whipped cream. We found this simple way to make it ourselves. This is really quick to make in a Magic Bullet and there’s no clean up required except for the blade which you can throw in the dishwasher. You can store the whipped cream in the same container it’s made in.
- 1 cup (8 oz, 226.8 g) heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon (2.2 g) vanilla extract
- stevia or powdered erythritol (natural sweetener) to taste (optional)
- Pour the heavy cream into a small Magic Bullet container.
- Place the blade on and blend until you hear the sound changes (should be under 1 minute). The sound changes when the cream is whipped and the blade is spinning freely.
- Take the blade off and mix in the vanilla and optional sweetener with a spoon.
- For the entire recipe, there are 791 calories, 82.9g of fat, 4.7g of protein and 6.5g of net carbs. For 8 servings, each serving has approximately 99 calories, 10.4g of fat, 0.6g of protein and 0.8g of net carbs.
Disclosure: Kristin Stansberry is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
What’s a favorite quick and easy recipe of yours?