I love this desert recipe when I’m craving chocolate and don’t want to cook. In 5 minutes or less this Chocolate Mousse is ready! It’s also totally guilt free because it’s sugar free, low carb, and keto. This recipe can also be scaled up and used as a chocolate mousse layer in other recipes.
- 1-1/8 cup (9oz) heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons (15g) cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-1/2 tablespoons (0.6 oz) granulated erythritol (or adjust to taste)
- Cinnamon or chocolate shavings (optional)
- Put all ingredients into a large Magic Bullet cup.
- Put blade onto bullet and shake slightly to mix.
- Mix in bullet until sound changes and cream is whipped.
- Spoon into serving cups.
- Sprinkle with topping of choice, such as cinnamon or chocolate shavings, if desired.
- Stevia can be used in place of erythritol if you prefer. Erythritol is a zero carb, sugar alcohol, natural sweetener.
Please let us know how you like this recipe by leaving a comment below!
Disclosure: Kristin Stansberry is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.